Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Horny in the Snow

I was horny all day yesterday
my penis was strong
and kept telling me things

it told me things like
when no one was home
i laid on my couch
fluffing my penis
with images of me
fucking my girlfriend
in front of a group
of middle aged men
with interested facial expressions
like they were
investigating a marcel duchamp sculpture

it told me things like
when i was at Chili's
I kept looking at a short
thin dark haired 30 year old server
with a tiny tiny butt
thought, "I want to stick my finger
in her asshole."
decided next time
had sex with my girlfriend
i would do that to her
but i wouldn't notify
my girlfriend
the origin of the idea

it told me things like
when i was at barnes and nobles
two girls in high school
stood looking at fashion magazines
the one girl had on a very tight
skirt on
the curvature of her butt
was apparent
my heart beat hard
wondering about those cheeks

later on
when my roommate went to sleep
and the snow
and the wind
ruled the outside
i masturbated
with the smell
of a fraser fir freshly cut
in my living room
i doodled my prick
and gave birth
to the christmas giz

4 comments: